The last 3 weeks have been a blur... Below is a quick summary of what the boy has been up to.
First time swinging on a swing set. He does not like this near as much as he loves his precious swing.
First time playing on grass.
Just sitting around looking cute.
Still loves his baths!
Enjoying baby food at La Mancha.
Helping Todd do some work.
Watching our yard guy mow the grass. He was very fascinated with this. I wish he would come mow more every day!
Birthday lunch with Kim.
He finally likes to play with his Jack in the Box.
Stocking up on some groceries.
He has learned how to crawl. He now hates all his toys but loves cords, outlets, remote controls, phones and pretty much everything he is not allowed to touch/have. I purchased this large play yard so I don't have to constantly have my eye on him.
Playing with his new Town of Urania calendar.
He is all boy.
Just sitting around looking cute.
Still loves his baths!
Helping Todd do some work.
Watching our yard guy mow the grass. He was very fascinated with this. I wish he would come mow more every day!
Sleeping in the back seat while I run errands. It appears like he is bracing for an abrupt stop!
Birthday lunch with Kim.
He finally likes to play with his Jack in the Box.
Stocking up on some groceries.
He has learned how to crawl. He now hates all his toys but loves cords, outlets, remote controls, phones and pretty much everything he is not allowed to touch/have. I purchased this large play yard so I don't have to constantly have my eye on him.
Playing with his new Town of Urania calendar.
He is all boy.

















Comments
Post a Comment