Candor had a fabulous first Easter! Earlier in the month Candor and I visited the Easter Bunny at Whole Foods. I thought the bunny looked quite creepy but Candor loved him!
Petting zoo before church.
Mrs. Sunny (the nursery teacher) said Candor only cried once. I call that a success! He was very happy to be back home with Todd and I after church though.
Poppy and Nanna Katie sent Candor some Easter presents! He loved them.
On Easter morning we walked down to Crestview Methodist Church to attend service. Candor was super excited to go and stay in the nursery with all the other kids!
Petting zoo before church.
Mrs. Sunny (the nursery teacher) said Candor only cried once. I call that a success! He was very happy to be back home with Todd and I after church though.
Poppy and Nanna Katie sent Candor some Easter presents! He loved them.





Comments
Post a Comment