Who is this big boy sitting in his high chair and where did my tiny baby go??
As Dewana said when I sent her the picture.... WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!
He absolutely loved sitting in his chair and watching me clean. He is getting so big!
Today Todd and I also scheduled our first overnight outing sans baby for next Friday. It will be my first time away from Candor for more than 3 hours. I already feel anxious. Sigh... Katie and Poppy will be staying at our house taking care of the boy. They are super excited and I'm sure they will have a wonderful time. I think I might even make Katie/Poppy be my first guest bloggers and blog about their night.
Todd and I plan to run on the trails, hit the town, have some dinner, listen to music, and do whatever. I am really looking forward to sleeping without the baby monitor and to have an uninterrupted dinner.
Speaking of uninterrupted dinners or interrupted dinners I guess I should say....
Sunday Todd make Penne with Lobster in Vodka Cream sauce. We were very excited as usually we just eat salad and chicken. I did lots of research on Pinterest to find a recipe and it took quite a bit of time to prepare. I gave Candor his bath and put him to bed about 30 minutes before dinner was ready. We sat down and about 2 bites in the little guy decided he did not want to sleep and wanted to come have dinner with us. He seriously NEVER wants to get up after he goes to sleep for the night. I guess he was as excited about the lobster as we were.
As Dewana said when I sent her the picture.... WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!
He absolutely loved sitting in his chair and watching me clean. He is getting so big!
Today Todd and I also scheduled our first overnight outing sans baby for next Friday. It will be my first time away from Candor for more than 3 hours. I already feel anxious. Sigh... Katie and Poppy will be staying at our house taking care of the boy. They are super excited and I'm sure they will have a wonderful time. I think I might even make Katie/Poppy be my first guest bloggers and blog about their night.
Todd and I plan to run on the trails, hit the town, have some dinner, listen to music, and do whatever. I am really looking forward to sleeping without the baby monitor and to have an uninterrupted dinner.
Speaking of uninterrupted dinners or interrupted dinners I guess I should say....
Sunday Todd make Penne with Lobster in Vodka Cream sauce. We were very excited as usually we just eat salad and chicken. I did lots of research on Pinterest to find a recipe and it took quite a bit of time to prepare. I gave Candor his bath and put him to bed about 30 minutes before dinner was ready. We sat down and about 2 bites in the little guy decided he did not want to sleep and wanted to come have dinner with us. He seriously NEVER wants to get up after he goes to sleep for the night. I guess he was as excited about the lobster as we were.

I would've woken up to eat with y'all too!
ReplyDelete