On the weekends sometimes I get some me time and Candor and Todd have Daddy Day!
During Daddy Days, Candor and Todd do manly stuff such as go to the tool store, wash cars, or lay around in their jammies all day. It is a lot less structured when I'm not around.
Today was a Daddy Day.
Candor was excited to wake up and learn it was daddy day.

All of these toys out at once would not fly when I'm around. It is kind of driving me crazy just looking at this picture.


Lists I make for Daddy Day.

During Daddy Days, Candor and Todd do manly stuff such as go to the tool store, wash cars, or lay around in their jammies all day. It is a lot less structured when I'm not around.
Today was a Daddy Day.
Candor was excited to wake up and learn it was daddy day.

All of these toys out at once would not fly when I'm around. It is kind of driving me crazy just looking at this picture.


Lists I make for Daddy Day.

FYI, neither of those tasks were completed
ReplyDelete