Skip to main content

2018-2019 First Day of School! (Townes)

On Monday, October 1 my sweet little baby went to his first day of school!  I was so nervous but I knew it was going to be so good for the both of us.  

That morning he woke up happy and raring to go!


How beautiful is he?!?!


When we got to the room he was super happy to be there and he and Candor immediately starting looking at all the trucks.


The moment we had to say goodbye to him he lost it as did I when I got to my car.  I was so sad and could not quit thinking about him.  Thankfully, 5 minutes later Ms. Andrea (the awesome preschool director) sent me a text with the below picture saying he was happy as could be!


Townes will be going to school on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and Candor goes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  I picked those particular days so I would have some one on one time with Candor on Monday, one on one time with Townes on Wednesday, Tuesday and Thursday by myself and Friday we are all together.  Since I knew Townes was doing good and I had 4 hours to spend alone with my biggest baby we got after it.  We first stopped by Starbucks for coffee and a treat.  


We then hit the LEGO store and created some new little LEGO people.  We probably hung out for at least an hour just building and building.  It was so much fun to have some uninterrupted time with Candor.  


After we left the LEGO store Candor and I drove by the preschool to stalk Townes on the playgound.  You can barely see him in the photo below but he was having a blast!


Candor and I had a blast but by the time 1:00 rolled around we were ready to go pick up our little bubba.  Ms. Kendall (the substitute teacher) said Townes did great.  Townes looked happy but exhausted.  Once we came home he had a quick snack and then took the best nap of his life!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...