Skip to main content

32 Months!

Our little booger is now 32 months old!


This month he has learned how to help Todd with laundry.  They move about the same pace.


He got to go into a store and pick out his very first candy all by himself.  He chose a bag of peanut M&M's.  He was so excited.  When he got home he ate every single one and forcefully told Todd and I NO when we asked for one.


He still loves school.  This is a bulletin board of all the Toddlers.  He loves to look at it and name everyone.



The other day we went to Top Notch and ordered some food to go.  Candor's kids meal came in this truck.  He now only wants to eat when his food is in this truck.


He loves randomly running into Arby at coffee shops and taking selfies with him.



He loves having play dates with his buddy Shayne.



I think some days Candor gets tired of hanging with Todd and I so he likes to get in a quiet spot and watch his IPad.


The funniest thing this month is he has decided he only wants to sleep in the buff (with his diaper of course).  This is completely fine with me as I don't have to wash his pajamas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...