Skip to main content

29 Months!

Candor is now 29 months old!  Man...time is flying!


He FINALLY loves his Jeep.  This is the the Jeep I bought him Christmas of 2015.  What was I thinking?!?!  He is just now getting old enough to not be scared of it.  I jumped the gun quite a bit. Oh and yes he is wearing only a diaper and shoes riding out in the front yard.  Don't judge...


If it were up to him he would only eat cheese pizza and cookies.  Oh and he likes ice cream.  Every time he eats ice cream he says.... "mmmmmm that's DELICIOUS!".  We have a real health nut on our hands.  Takes after his AK.



He now no longer sleeps in his crib - but in his new big boy bed (blog coming on that - hopefully soon! )


He loves listening to records and having dance parties at night.


He does EVERYTHING Todd does. Here they are fixing the garbage disposal.  I love this picture because there are so many strange things happening.


This is really funny.  He has always loved to play hide.  His new thing though is he thinks that if his eyes are covered then no one can see him!



His favorite TV show is Blaze.  He always talks about all the characters (Blaze, Pickles, Crusher, AJ) and asks about them every night when I am trying to get him to go to sleep.  Below is him NOT eating the healthy dinner I made him and watching Blaze.


He is also getting more handsome everyday. I mean - how cute is this dude??  Ladies watch out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...