Candor is now 28 months!
Ok this one is better.
He is so much fun right now. His speech is rocketing! Each day, he seems to know 50 more words than the day before. You also better be very careful with what you say around him because he will be saying that too!
He understands everything and knows how to use his words to tell you exactly what he wants. And, he can tell you exactly what you are doing wrong! Ha.
He has also started telling me what has happened at school. The other day over supper, I asked him what happened at school. He said, "Shiloh cried". I asked, "why?" He said, "Shiloh toy fell on head and he had bo-bo." I then asked if anything else happened. He said, "Shiloh poopoo in potty!" I then asked him if he wanted to poopoo in the potty and he said, "NO!" Sigh..... Maybe one day.
He LOVES his family, friends, and toys. EVERY night before he falls asleep he asks (in no particular order) "Where mommy go?, Where daddy go?, Where Nana go?, Where G go?, Where crane go?, Where garbage truck go?, Where Poppy go?, Where PaPa go?, Where Shiloh go?, Where Jake go?, Where AK go?" and on and on and on and on..... Each time I say asleep, asleep, asleep, asleep.........
Candor also got his first pet this month! It WAS a caterpillar. We rescued him from the garage, created him a home in a mason jar, fed him leaves, and gave him water to drink. He only survived about 3 days. During those glorious 3 days we tried to get Candor to nail down a name for him. His only suggestions were mommy, daddy, puppy, and Shiloh.
Ooops - wrong pic.
Ok this one is better.
He is so much fun right now. His speech is rocketing! Each day, he seems to know 50 more words than the day before. You also better be very careful with what you say around him because he will be saying that too!
He understands everything and knows how to use his words to tell you exactly what he wants. And, he can tell you exactly what you are doing wrong! Ha.
He has also started telling me what has happened at school. The other day over supper, I asked him what happened at school. He said, "Shiloh cried". I asked, "why?" He said, "Shiloh toy fell on head and he had bo-bo." I then asked if anything else happened. He said, "Shiloh poopoo in potty!" I then asked him if he wanted to poopoo in the potty and he said, "NO!" Sigh..... Maybe one day.
He LOVES his family, friends, and toys. EVERY night before he falls asleep he asks (in no particular order) "Where mommy go?, Where daddy go?, Where Nana go?, Where G go?, Where crane go?, Where garbage truck go?, Where Poppy go?, Where PaPa go?, Where Shiloh go?, Where Jake go?, Where AK go?" and on and on and on and on..... Each time I say asleep, asleep, asleep, asleep.........
Candor also got his first pet this month! It WAS a caterpillar. We rescued him from the garage, created him a home in a mason jar, fed him leaves, and gave him water to drink. He only survived about 3 days. During those glorious 3 days we tried to get Candor to nail down a name for him. His only suggestions were mommy, daddy, puppy, and Shiloh.



Comments
Post a Comment