Candor had the best Halloween ever. We decided to all dress as Beetlejuice characters. Candor dressed as Beetlejuice, I was Miss Argentina and Todd was Harry the Hunter. Everyone loved our costumes. Actually they loved Todd and Candor's costume. I was just an added bonus. I felt famous for the night as everyone wanted to take our picture.
We started out the night by going to our neighbors annual pre-trick or treat party.
We started out the night by going to our neighbors annual pre-trick or treat party.
Candor's buddy Parker dressed as Bob the Builder which happens to be one of Candor's favorite shows. Candor was amazed.
We then hit the streets. Crestview is definitely the place to be on Halloween. There were literally hundreds and hundreds of kids, movies playing in peoples yards and bands playing.
Candor had SO MUCH fun trick or treating. Actually he liked the trick or treating part but LOVED the candy part. This was his first time to eat candy really and he was obsessed.
Todd's selfie.
We ended the night by watching the Nightmare before Christmas in a neighbors yard.
Best night ever!








Comments
Post a Comment