Candor was spoiled with lots of activities, presents and hugs. He wishes Christmas was everyday!
Our neighborhood places luminaries up and down one of the main streets. Each night the neighbors go out and light the lights. We were able to make it out and join one night.
Our church had a Christmas Eve service. It was so much fun having all our family at church with us. Below is Candor and I during the children's service.
I had a fit to get Candor this electronic jeep for Christmas. Even though the jeep's age limit is 3+ I thought this was the perfect gift for Candor at 17 months...you know - because he is so advanced and all. Ha. I ordered it and was so excited when it came in. Papa, Travis and I spent about 77 hours putting it together (the instructions were awful - it was not us). I was so excited for Candor to see it Christmas morning. Well.....he hated it. I have never seen him despise something so much. The car is loud and kind of jerks when it starts moving. Anytime he would get near it he would cry. Maybe he will like it when he is 3 or 10. Sigh....

Candor laying out milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.
Candor telling everyone to get out of the house! He is ready to go to bed so SANTA CAN COME!!
Todd and I finally finished laying out all of the gifts for Candor from Santa.
We made everyone come over around 6 on Christmas morning so they could see Candor open his presents.... At about 7 Candor was still snoozing away. Why doesn't he sleep like this every morning!
We finally had to wake him up! Todd is getting him all pretty to go see what Santa brought him.
We used Cecil and MiMi's (Todd's grandfather/grandmother) wedding china for Christmas dinner.
GUB talking about 'Fahtcholla'!
OMG A YOGA MAT!! Maybe I'll lay on it and play my video games.

Helping Aunt Molly and Uncle T open their presents.

We had such a busy time over Christmas break we really just wanted to take it easy for New Years Eve. We jumped on the couch cushions and watched the ball drop on TV.













Comments
Post a Comment