Candor had his 4 Month visit with Dr. D (Dawson) today. It was quite the adventure.
When we arrived Candor was looking very impressive in his house suit and shoes.
Dr. D. said Candor was perfect and brilliant like I assumed he would. He weighs 16lb 8 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. He also has a huge head to hold his huge brain.
When we arrived Candor was looking very impressive in his house suit and shoes.
After Todd, Candor, and I got into our room we smelled something horrific and realized Candor man had pooped. It was not a normal poop it was a baby blow out. All over his new house suit and then it got all over the doctors table.
I unfortunately did not pack extra clothing so after the visit he left in the buff with the exception of his diaper and an Incredible Hulk band aid, and a Scooby Doo band aid from his shots.
What a fun day! And he took a glorious nap afterward at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf afterward while momma and daddy enjoyed a fresh cup of brew!
ReplyDelete